Food & Nutrition
Clinical Nutritional Coaching
Heather Kempton at Optimal Life in Coquitlam is a Certified Sports Performance Advisor (CSPA), receiving her certification from the Cory Holly Institute. Throughout this course Heather spent time on increasing her knowledge in: human anatomy, energy and cellular metabolism, primary building blocks, dietary supplements, body typing and individual assessment, training and exercise philosophy, achieving ideal body-weight, performance enhancing drugs, training injuries, natural treatments, as well as screening and diagnostic tools used within the field of nutrition.
Heather has combined her training as a CSPA with her clinical training in counselling with individuals struggling with mental health, disordered eating patterns, self sabotaging behaviours, negative mindset, unhealthy relationships with self and others etc., to be able to provide a different style of nutritional coaching which allows individuals to establish control over healthy eating patterns.
Nutritional Coaching Fees
- nutrition consult with lifestyle assessment – 60 minutes
- comprehensive analysis: identify underlying health issues and psychological/behavioural patterns associated with nutrition
- performance goals are discussed and assessed
- personalized nutritional program with 7 day nutrition plan, grocery list and supplement recommendation
- access to Heather Kempton (email or telephone) for two weeks after consultation
Optimal Life provides customized nutritional and mindset educational workshops and presentations to private groups and corporate clients upon request.
Please contact Heather Kempton directly for additional information and pricing estimates.